We are proud to serve the Puget Sound region and the Pacific Northwest as a whole. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we are unable to fulfill every request. We have established the following guidelines to serve as many organizations as possible.
- Donation requests must be completed online via our Donation Request Form. We will not consider requests made over the phone, via email, by mail, or by fax.
- Your organization must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status and reside within 75 miles of Climate Pledge Arena or be a youth hockey program in one of these five states: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA. If your organization is located outside of this geographic area, please contact the NHL team nearest you to request a donation.
- You will be asked to provide your organization’s tax-exempt ID number (if applicable) when submitting your request.
- Submissions must be made 8 weeks in advance of your scheduled event date/fundraiser.
- Items must be used for fundraising purposes only. Items cannot be used as door prizes, employee incentives, giveaways, or for any other purpose that does not directly raise money for your organization. You must also report how much money was raised by completing the online reply form following your event. Organizations that do not complete this post-event form will not be considered for future requests.
- Requests to donate to individuals, groups or organizations soliciting on behalf of a third party (IE - American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association) will not be granted.
- Submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of the Seattle Kraken and Climate Pledge Arena. All decisions are final.
- We will provide a response to all requests – whether approved or not – so please refrain from contacting our offices to check on the status of your request.
- We will prioritize requests submitted by organizations whose mission(s) closely align with our three pillars: hockey access, youth homelessness, and environmental justice.
- We do not donate to political, religious, advocacy, or special interest groups, or any organization that may in any way conflict with our goals, programs, or affiliations.
Please note, requests on behalf of educational institutions will be accepted on a limited basis based on Title 1 status, location, and access to Kraken programming.
- Due to limited inventory, requests for tickets will rarely be accepted.
- We will not accept items to be autographed. Any unsolicited items will not be returned to the sender. We do not accept responsibility for items mailed to us.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year; if approved, organizations will be limited to one donated item per year.
Thank you for your interest and continued support. We wish you the best of luck with your upcoming fundraiser!